Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Supreme Court on Affirminative Action
Transcript of Supreme Court on Affirminative Action
be in main stream
classrooms? Discussion Questions Schools should accept
soley based on
test scores You have felt your peers favored based on their race http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7425070n&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CBSNewsVideo+(News+Video%3A+CBSNews.com) You should have to declare
your race on applications job/school Should schools be segregated? You have experienced
acceptance or denial
based on your race Racism still exists today Schools need racial quotas to keep
diversity Readings Having diversity allows us
to socially interact
with other races Does affirmative action level the playing field or give a leg up