Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/25/2017
September 25th, 2017
Prokaryotes vs. Eukaryotes
1. Go to our Google Classroom page.
2. Follow the link to the online personality test and complete the test.
3. Record your results using the Google Form link on Google Classroom.
Class Activity 14
1. Draw and label a prokaryotic cell.
2. Draw and label a eukaryotic cell.
3. What types of organsims are prokaryotic?
4. What types of organisms are eukaryotic?
5. Write a proper paragraph that contrasts prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.