Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BIO 159 Lab 03012016
Transcript of BIO 159 Lab 03012016
March 1st, 2016
Design Your Own Experiments
Cellular Respiration (Peas)
Enzyme Activity (Catalase)
Objective - What do you want to find out?
Hypothesis - What do you predict will happen?
Methods - How did you set up and conduct the experiment?
Results - Graph your data.
Discussion - Explain the data. What does it mean? How did this happen?