Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EFFECTS OF EXERCISES ON THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
Transcript of EFFECTS OF EXERCISES ON THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
- an activity carried out to improve one's health and mental wellness
CATINDIG, Christine Grace
FABROS, Jane Kacy
ISIDRO, Maria Meryl
ROQUE, Bea Jianne
EFFECTS OF EXERCISE ON THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
SHORT TERM EFFECTS
1. heart rate increase
2. As the heart fills up, it
3. the volume of the blood that
the heart pumps per minute
4. Change in the blood flow
1. stronger heart
2. decrease in resting heart
3. decreased recovery time
4. cardiac hypertrophy
5. bigger production of RBC
Exercise to have fun and be healthy, not just to lose weight! ;)
REFERENCES ON THE REPORT ABOUT
AILMENTS AND EFFECTS OF EXERCISE:
>Cardiovascular diseases and Homoeopathic Treatment by
That's all! Thank you for listening!