Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of combat zone
unit eq: what impact can a war have on its participants?
lesson eq: how can we use literary elements to analyze a text?
Choose one of the following questions about "Ambush" and answer it in about 2-3 sentences.
What personality traits do we see from the narrator?
What is the problem that contributes to the plot and what makes it interesting to read about?
How do the two settings of the story help you to better understand the narrator's problem?
How does the author create the theme of regret in the story?
Identifies title, author, and text type
Goes in the topic sentence and is an idea about the text or story element the writer will analyze
Detail sentences give evidence from the text that supports that analysis
Check two pieces of evidence!
Provide evidence for the analysis
Double underline three direct quotations!
Introduce and connect ideas
Circle three transition words or phrases!
Sums up the writer's key ideas about the text
Star the concluding sentence!