Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WANTED: CYTOPLASM
This jelly-like fluid has been holding all the other organelles in the cell hostage. It churns and moves the organelles around the cell-against their will! We have to help out the organelles or the cytoplasm will control their movement forever!
The cytoplasm is a jelly-like fluid that fills the inside of the cell and contains all the organelles-except the nucleus. It is usually clear in color and about 80 percent of the fluid is made up of water.
This organelle is very tricky to catch because it seems like it is at all places at once. It is found in all types of cells (eukaryotes and prokaryotes). It fills the whole cell entirely and stretches from the inside of the cell membrane to the outside of the nuclear membrane.
There will be a $100,o00 reward for the person who is brave and skilled enough to catch this nasty organelle!
The gray area in the cell is what the cytoplasm looks like and where it would be located.