Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Social Media
25 students out of 56 have seen mean posts or comments on ask.fm
and 31 students haven't.
Out of 56 students 12 have good thoughts about ask.fm and 24 students have bad thoughts. 20 people don't have an account.
10 out of 56 students have an ask.fm account and 46 students don't have an account.
15 students out of 56 post unanimous posts on Ask.fm and 41 students don't.
Some pros about ask.fm are.........
Social Media in General
There are pros and cons about facebook
What effect does social media have on people today?
Some cons about Ask.fm are.........
There are positives and
negatives to this argument
Students who used social media while studying got lower grades on tests.
networking is the top
news source ranking just
Facebook in general
6 out of 56 people have a Facebook account
4 people find it beneficial
Instagram has many
pros and cons
There is a new law about your social media accounts effecting a job application
On social medias, you can't be sure who someone really is.
-Instagram had a lot of users just in 2012
-Instagram now has a lot more and the amount is growing
people use social media everyday
people use Instagram as soon as they wake up
people don't know who everyone is
1. What is one con about Facebook that I mentioned?
2. What is one pro about Facebook that I mention?
3. Will the owner of ask.fm be able to see your account if you delete it?
4. How old do you have to be to have an ask.fm account?
5. What is the law about social media?
6. From our survey, how many people have an instagram account?
8. How many characters are allowed when using Twitter?
9. What is the safest way to tweet your friends?
What is the argument?
You can make new friends
You can tweet directly to one of your followers
Broadcast your life
The website is very easy to use
Twitter is completely free
Many people bully other users on Twitter
There is a 140 character limit
You never know who is looking at the tweets you have posted
Twitter can crash at times
People create fake accounts
Twitter rose the amount of shares
You can post links with picture
Many businesses use Twitter
11 out of 56 kids said they have a twitter account
0 out of 56 kids said they have been bullied on Twitter
0 out of 56 kids said they have faked there identity on Twitter