Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saving Zasha
By, Randi Barrow
World War Two ended and mikhail finds a dying man and a german shepherd
Makhail took the dog but she had to go get somewhere safe. Having a german shepherd was dangerous after World War Two.
Makhail's enemies are suspicious about her so Makhail an Zasha have to hide and hope that they won't get caught.
Publishers weekly says-"Barrows novel is quick reading yet weighty, and captures the prejudices and aftereffects of war."
Kirkus Reviews says-"A highly engaging and ultimately hopeful animal story with a strong sense of time and place."
Booklist says-" first-person account will grab readers with the physical details of training and protecting his beloved pet as the history of the devastating war and its aftermath."
I would recommend this book to 5-8th grade boys and girls.
exciting, intense, scary, happy, extraordinary
Prezi by Nate