Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Thesis workshop
overall topic is binding but the research questions may be changed together with your supervisor if needed
may also be written in Danish, Norwegian or Swedish (summary in English)
4 physical copies at Studiekontakten
electronically (Black Board)
as soon as possible (e.g. 1 month after last exam):
6 months later:
approval of English title
pre-approval of thesis (forhåndsgodkendelse af opgaven) -> A-Kasse
example: MA, AAK
Thesis writing seminar
“Is the thesis not handed in within the time limit, the university approves a changed subject matter within the same field and stipulates at the same time a new deadline of three months for submission of the thesis. Is the thesis not handed in within the new time limit, the student may have a third number of examination attempts, cf. The Examination Order.”
If you fail...
max. 80 pages (192.000 keystrokes including front page, table of contents, text, footnotes/endnotes; excluding appendices, bibliography)
max. 140 pages ( 336.000 keystrokes)
Individually responsible for a specific part
Equally responsible for introduction, conclusion, summaries
Including summary (max. 2 pages)
Remember to make back-ups!!!
thesis formalities (Katharina)
Thesis writing process (Kim)
Read the course description and the curriculum carefully!
What do you already know about the Master thesis?
What do you think you can use a student counselor for?
All sorts of issues that have an influence on the success of your studies.
• If you have failed a re-exam
• If you are behind in your studies
• If you have to make a (difficult) decision (internship, elective courses, etc.)
• If you lack motivation for studying
• If you are stuck with finding a topic for your thesis
The focus lies on:
•Your well-being during your studies
•Trust and openness
•You and your decisions
• A professional and trained counselor who knows your study program
Tel: 6550 2241
office hours: Thursdays 12.00-14.00
(Daniel: Mondays 12.00-14.00)
Any questions about the formalities?
contact library about methods books
"Free print of main paper University of Southern Denmark would like to offer to print your main paper (master project, ph.d ) for free at our printing house Print&Sign.
For this service you need to contact Print&Sign (email@example.com). Expected time for delivery approximately 5 work days."