Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Research Proposal
Identified research topic.
Searched for literature
Analyzed and synthesized the information.
Complied it all into a final, written collection of the information
Analyzing the Data
What students need to know to be successful learners.
Assessment driven culture and how it impacts arts assessments
What is important to include in assessments of the arts.
Types of arts assessments that are most successful.
Assessment in Arts Education
Cronin, Coughlan and Ryan, 2007
Elliot Eisner, Sir Ken Robinson,
and Howard Gardner
The importance of
At the secondary level, how can we assess
in a way that is both pertinent to
creative learning and
Assessment designed by art educators
Rubrics and portfolios