Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Restful Web Services
Transcript of Restful Web Services
- At least 1 URI for each public resource
- Makes sense and adequately
- Predictable, hierarchical structure
- Retrieve the resource
- Update a resource
- Add new resource
- Delete an resource
- Partial update resource
What is REST?
- Representational State Transfer
- Architecture style for designing networked applications
- Use request header:
- Use query string:
- Use file extension:
Code on Demand
Scalability of component interactions
Generality of interfaces
Independent deployment of components