Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Table Skirting
Styles of Table Skirting
Procedure for skirting:
Table skirt is a way to dress up a table. Similar to tablecloths, they wrap around the edge of a table leaving the top uncovered. Chosen in a fabric to match existing decor, a table skirt adds style and function to a room.
Table Skirts consist of two components:
cloth table topper
a skirt that fastens to the table edge with clips
Various table skirting designs are suitable for different restaurant function such as:
other special occasions
1. Decide on what design you are going to do that fits the occasion.
2. Prepare the needed materials:
3. Lay the top cloth fastened with thumbtacks at the edge of the table.
4. Pull the cloth adequately to straighten and smoothen the surface tacking it firmly on the table.
5. Get the center front of the table.
6. Fold the skirting cloth to the center to get the middle.
7. Start fastening the cloth push a pin down to secure it on the edge of the table.
8. Measure equal distances for folds and pin down making sure that the skirting is securely fastened on the tablecloth.
9. Skirt the table using and combination of pleats.
Observe sanitation in handling materials.
Thumbtacks and pins should not be visible.
When tucked or touched, pinned cloth should not fall off.
Equal distance of folds should be observed.
Clarity of folds and design.
Cloth does not touch the floor