Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of AMENITIES
What is important to guests?
Smaller Bath/shower products
Products provided for guest use that are expected to remain at the hotel after departure.
Items used by guests that must be replaced daily or when a guest checks out.
Items provided to guests upon request but returned at the end of stay.
hot water bottle
Cost per room
Amenities are a big expense for hotels. Below is a sample breakdown of the cost of a junior suite.
Welcome tray: 14.78 CHF
Products provided/requested: 70.52 CHF
Room related expenses: 80.84 CHF
Property operation and maintenance: 51.36 CHF
Total: 265.57 CHF
What is an amenity in a hotel?
A luxury item provided to guests at no charge
The Dispenser Trend
“As of 2006, it was estimated that more than ten billion shower amenity packaging pieces are thrown away each year by hotels around the world”
USA throws away approximately 800 million bars of slightly used soap
Cost savings of 70% with dispensers
Installation by luxury and budget
Going green or going cheap?
Some believe that amenities can lead to guest loyalty. Do you agree?
Thank you for listening!