Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Year 11 Business Studies- Marketing Strategy
Transcript of Year 11 Business Studies- Marketing Strategy
- Product Differentiation
- Cost Leadership
- Market Segmentation Growth Strategies-
- Horizontal integration
- Vertical integration
- Intensification So What do you want me to do with this? Big and.... ... small ... small Lets look at some strategies that a business can use Strategies based on market dominance-
- Nicher I would like you to think about McDonalds. What kind of marketing strategies do they have? Let's use an organisational chart to describe this Marketing
Strategy Choose a market dominance strategy Choose a generic strategy Growth Strategy Horizontal Integration Vertical Integration Diversification Leader Challenger Follower Product Differentiation Cost Leadership Market Segmentation Now it's your turn.
We would like you to create an organisational chart that adresses the following task- Devise a brief marketing strategy which highlights the main strategies the school could use to attract more pupils to the school School Insert Categorizing schemes- Insert which strategy you will use- If you want to learn more- Otherwise We'll use the Prezi edit function so you can edit the organisational chart using the SmartBoard