Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Initial Smartfeeder Configuration
Transcript of Initial Smartfeeder Configuration
Check all wiring and couplings
Fill up feeder additive tank
Pressurize system if applicable
Make sure there are no leaks
Turn on Smartfeeder
Check feeder staus LEDs
Make sure fuel tank is drained 2. Install feeder on PC Turn on your PC and install your bluetooth device and software
Use your Bluetooth PC software to search for Bluetooth devices in range. Pair to the Smartfeeder.
If prompted for a PIN code, enter “0000”.
Establish a connection using the Bluetooth serial port profile (SPP) unless this is done automatically.
If you’re not sure how to do this, please consult the documentation for your Bluetooth software. Smartfeeder Configuration Step by Step