Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
21st Century Learners
Transcript of 21st Century Learners
21st Century Learner
By: Rosemary Bolognese
Students use their creativity to solve problems
Learn by Doing
The 21st Century learner is used to being constantly stimulated by technology. Cross-curricular teaching can help with this.
Students today learn best by doing. Technology education can help with this.
Students will be required to respond to a rapidly changing environment.