Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CCFLT Spring Conference
Transcript of CCFLT Spring Conference
2. Classroom Arrangement
1. Sign-in Board
& Free Voluntary reading
4. Classroom Library, storytime
5. Gestures, Word Walls
7. Thought Bubbles, Dialogue Bubbles
8. Who said that? Running Dictation
9. Reader's Theatre
11. animoto.com (movie)
6. Estabish Identities (Ben Slavic)
13. Stuffed Animals / Puppet show
14. One-word Responses
15. Sexy Dance
16. Drumroll, please!
17. It's a secret!
19. Where is it?
18. Props & Noisemakers
23. Comprehension checks
20. Brain break
Questions, Share out
25 Ways to Energize your Classroom
22. Shower Curtain Map
25. Exit ticket explosion
25. Exit Ticket Explosion
24. Kinesthetic T/F