Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
animals of the rainforest
Transcript of animals of the rainforest
Ms Lisa's class
1. Creatures Name and Description
Anacondas live in forest floor's
river, they can dive underwater 10
minutes. It eats wild pigs, deers, birds,
caiman, and jaguars. It is very very
long, it is 30ft(As long as as school bus!)
It can only live in the river.
2. Interesting Facts
They need to be in the water all the time.
They are in danger.
They have very very sharp teeth.
People kill them for their skin.
They only live in forest floor.
My rainforest creature adapts to survive in the rainforest. Here are some ways in survive.
It has brown skin to fit better in muddy waters.
It has sharp teeth to eat it's prey.
Their eyes and nostril are on their top of their head!
4. Food chain
5. Interdependence with limited Resorces
The rainforest is an interdependent ecosystem
with limited resources. My rainforest creature,
anaconda,depends on other living things for its survival
I depend on waters.
I depend on deers,caimans,birds,and jaguars.
6. How your animal is in danger
My creature is in danger because scientists
like to display me,and also people kill me for my
skin,they also have me for pets!!!