Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ABC Murders
Ghastly- shocking or dreadful
There were many ghastly crimes in London where, Mr. Poirot worked as a detective. Mr. Hercule Poirot In london a retired detective Mr.Hercule Poirot only interested in the most interesting crimes, is included in a string of murders by the same murderer. The murderer is sending A.B.C letters telling Mr.Poirot where the next murder will be. The murderer is caught after the fourth murder. Mr. Poirot and the team discover there were two murderers Mr.Clarke and Mr.Cust. The truth came out at the end of the book by using clues and extra people involved to help solve the mystery. The symbol of the book is the A.B.C Railraod guide left at the scene of the crime by the murderer.
The theme of the book is that something unexpected could happen to anyone.
Favorite Quote: " Yes, varies his meathods a bit doesnt he?" Symbolism: Summary: Theme: Vocab. Word /sentence The A.B.C Murders Author: Agatha Christie