Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comparing the creation stories
Transcript of Comparing the creation stories
On the first day the night and day was created.
On the second day the sky was separated from the water.
On day 3 God created vegetation.
On the fourth day the stars were in the sky.
On the fifth day God created and fish and animals.
On the sixth day God created Human kind in which were Adam and Eve.
On the last day God sat down and had some rest.
Aboriginal people believe that there is a spirit and his name is Guthi-Guthi. They believe that he lives in the sky and he came down to create the special land for people an animals to live in or on. In both creation stories
and both beliefs they
are a God. In the indiginous
story the have a God called
Guthi-Guthi, but we as
christians/Catholics believe in
God and Jesus.
These mythical stories
are what make life so
interesting. God and Guthi-Guthi have almost everything in common
except different names,
cultures and heritage. Stewardship is taking care or looking after something that is not yours.Which another word for that is Responsibilities. This is what i believe a creation between God and Genesis.