Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jerome Bruner
3. Symbolic Learners construct their knowledge from their previous experiences and knowledge.
It is important that opportunities are provided for learners to construct new knowledge and new meaning from authentic experiences. None of the stages are age-specific. Discovery Learning inquiry-based
students interact with the world by exporing and manipulating objects
wrestling with questions and controversies or performing experiments
results: students are more likely to remember concepts and knowledge discovered on their own Advantages
encourages active engagement
promotes autonomy, responsibility, independence
the development of creativity and problem solving skills.
a tailored learning experience
reation of cognitive overload
teachers may fail to detect problems and misconceptions
Learners are considered to be creators through the use of inquiry and the role of experience in learning.