Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Uploading to the Internet
Transcript of Uploading to the Internet
"cloud" vs "local"
the Local copy
When you create a file on your computer,
it is "local" to you
File created here?
By default: only accessible here
Want to share it?
Copy the file from your Local
campus network, just for you
campus network, for your instructor
world wide web
I put it on I:
The file is accessible to EVERYONE
Accessible to everyone... How?
You put it on I:
But nobody else has your I: drive!
Your I: drive...
Is also addressible as a website!
You know it as:
Everyone else knows it as:
You're working on...
and want to link to:
Which needs to be...
www.pct.edu/page.html -> www.pct.edu/another.html
But if you create the link to:
then it will try to go to: