Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mohawk Tribe
They are the original
Richard, Jeffrey, Henry, Eddison
Richard, Eddison, Jeffrey, Henry
They are in the
They are the native
Indians of North America...
The leaders of the Mohawk Tribes were ruled by a women, and the chiefs were always men.
The Mohawk people did not perform human sacrifice...
They might have performed acts
And had severe punishmentsd
They lived in the area around the Great Lakes and parts of what is now Canada and the state of New York
and could have had severe punishments.
They lived in what is
now New York
Their enemies used to call them "man- eaters."
The Mohawk people lived in longhouses, which were large buildings, made with a wood-frame and sheets of elm bark as covers. Most longhouses were around 30m long, with an entire clan of up to 60 people living in each one.
This video partially shows the life of a not so typical man from the Mohawk tribe.