Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Smoking and how it will slowly devour your life
Transcript of Smoking and how it will slowly devour your life
Smoking can ruin your your lungs in numerous ways and it is one of the earlier disabilities for example it can make your voice very raspy, give you lung cancer and a horrid cough.
HOW SMOKING GIVES
Separating smokers from non-smokers,closing windows
or using air filters does not stop people from breathing second hand smoke.
CANCERS YOU CAN
Cancer of pancreas
Some types of leukemia
Nose and sinus cancer
Some cases also include breast cancer
WHAT IS IN A CIGARETTE?
SMOKING AND HOW IT SLOWLY DEVOURS YOUR LIFE
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T SMOKE
You can get get wrinkles around your mouth,also around the age of 70 smoking 30 cigarettes a day can cause your skin to seem to age by about 14 years.
SECOND HAND SMOKE
EFFECTS ON KIDS
Frequent and severe asthma attacks
EFFECTS ON ADULTS