Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Olweus Bullying Prevention Kick-off 2013
Transcript of Olweus Bullying Prevention Kick-off 2013
Olweus Bullying Prevention
September 27, 2013
Today's Objective: Students will discuss the effects of bullying and work towards creating a bully free environment in their school.
Today is a day to come together and begin to create a safe and comfortable environment for everyone in our school community.
We need to treat each other with respect!
By getting to know each other.
Team building activities with our homeroom
Message from the principal
Let's Get Started!
We will watch videos that discuss the effects of bullying and suggest ways to stop it.
This is just the start...
of the end!
It is hard to hate up close!
We will all take part in activities which will allow us to get to know each other a little better.
A little before 9 this morning, we will head over to the high school for an assembly. The guest speaker will definitely make us laugh and may make us cry.
At the end of the day, we will have a class meeting to discuss the changes we want to see and how we will make that happen.
"Would you rather?" activity starts now!