Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SFMA Plan2017
Frost Pond Management Plan Update
continue with small gaps
by hand crew
logs tree length
retreat 10 year old gaps
OSR + pct
OSR + pct
high fir content
lots of SF regen
mainly a fir removal/thin from below
Gaps in 2005.
Ubquitous regen, except in gaps. moved to even-aged treatment to take advantage of regen
extended shelterwood, 40-50% removal
overstory removal with retention
.2-.5 ac gap irregular group shelterwood
replacing North End Camps
(it's so bad we don't even have pictures)
update Mt. Chase Mgt Plan