Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Fold Mountains
Transcript of Copy of Fold Mountains
fold mountains? How do humans use fold mountains ? Fold mountains are mountains formed from the folding of the earth's crust. How do they form? They are formed when two plates (collisional or destructive) move together and sedimentary rocks form and gets pushed upwards and ma Formation High mountain, glaciated valleys, pyramidal peaks, fast flowing rivers. Farming, Tourism, Deforestation My Case Study - 1 The Himalayas are in 6 countries;
Bhutan, Tibet, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan also the Himalayas form where the EurAsian plate meets with the Indo-Australian plate. Case Study - 2 In Fold Mountains the main human uses are: Tourism, Industry, Farming & HEP (generate energy with water)