Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
QR Codes in the Classroom
Transcript of QR Codes in the Classroom
in the Classroom
Coonley School Professional Development
by Nicole Zumpano, NBCT
QR Codes are
What the heck
How Do I
How Do I
Why Should I
with QR Codes
everywhere i go.....
ideas for schools
how do I make them?
how do I read them?
why should I use them?
tracking data with QR codes
Q.R. stands for "quick response"
QR Codes link the
physical world to the
Today's learners are mobile learners
Link the physical to the digital
Active student engagement
Differentiate through centers
Cut down on typing in URLs
Alternative: Create trivia presentations for each president.
Put pictures of the presidents on the board.
Create QR codes with trivia. Students scan the codes,
find which president it belongs to and places the QR code by the
algebra problems here
A.P. Introduces herself to the staff.
Print these out to
place feedback on