Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Genetic and Molecular Epidemiology
Transcript of Genetic and Molecular Epidemiology
Genetic & Molecular Epidemiology
A database of human Mendelian disorders
A database of gene information
A database of single nucleotide polymorphisms
A database of biological pathways
Welch Medical Library
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
A database of common patterns of human genomic sequence variation
Rob Wright, Basic Science Informationist - firstname.lastname@example.org
Peggy Gross, Public Health Informationist - email@example.com