Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Thuthuka tribe:
Transcript of The Thuthuka tribe:
a story of social constructivism learning theory in action
Annalie van der Merwe
It all started long, long ago, in the summer of 2009...
The cone of learning
The Learning Theory of Social Constructivism
To embrace diversity, students must interact socially. ...
Language usage in the classroom is the most important process in a social constructivist
“Student engagement is a process and product that is experienced in the interaction between motivation and active learning”
This shift resulted in unlocking the inherent resistance, and ultimately led a more collaborated tribe. I finally experienced a change in the students: they were more motivated and engaged.
to be continued...