Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SHILOH
The boy found a shayloh dog.He named him Shiloh.The dog belonged to Judd.But Judd was mean and tried to take the dog.They kept the dog.The main charecters were the boy,Judd,Ma,Dara,Dad.The setting was in two cottages,and a forest.The time was around 2000 and 1998.
The authour's proupose is to entertain.
The author did entertain me with a story of a dog.
The Story To Entertain
The author's wrote the story to entertain us.Like the quote,''The next day drew me up a dug sign that says Free:Worlds best dog and hold it up along the road to Silverstill.
Ages 8-12 and its for boys and girls.
I enjoyed the book
I enjoyed the book beacuse i like to read animal books and its about Shiloh the dog.
I would reccomend this book to everyone.
I like the quote ,''Witch you want me to do?''
By.Phyllis Reynolds Naylor,athem books gor young readers,september 2000