Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 32: 4-6
Transcript of PH 223 32: 4-6
Recall the cross product produces
Set up the coil.
find the cross product
putting that into the Bio-Savart law gives
B = .3 T
Find the line integral on all three lines, in directions indicated
If the value of the line integral of B around the square is 3.77 x 10 Tm what is I ?
I = 2.0 A
I = 6.0 A
I = 3.0 A
A 2.0 cm diameter, 10 cm long solenoid is tightly would with one layer of wire. A 2.5 A current through the wire generates a 3.0 mT magnetic field inside the solenoid. What is the diameter of the wire in mm?
"Can we go over lenz's law? Is this related to Eddy currents?"
"so a changing B field produces an E field, and a changing E field creates a B field, so what came first the chicken or the egg?"