Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The How-To Guide to Perfecting Customer Service in a Fine-Dining Restaurant
Transcript of The How-To Guide to Perfecting Customer Service in a Fine-Dining Restaurant
three simple steps
help accomplish? Customer Satisfaction Questions? Using Appropriate Language Making eye-contact The Sender Backer "Welcome, Will there be two of you today?
"Hi, two?" Smiling Positive Attitude Good Posture The Procrastinator The Skeptic The Wise Guy The Dieter The Child The Older guest The Bad Tipper Be patient, be prepared and be pleasant Avoid Slang Sanders, Edward E., Marcella Ginnasio, Paul C. Paz, and Ron Wilkinson. The Professional Server: A Training Maunal. Second ed. Upper Saddle River: Pearson Education, Inc., 2012. N. pag. Print Professional rather than casual language Never use profound language Appropriate language can include Body Language and posture. Have courtesy and be understanding.