Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The playpen versus the open digital waves of knowledge
Transcript of The playpen versus the open digital waves of knowledge
The idea of open changes over time! Open access central theme The open scholar
Resources are shared
= digital scholar New technologies Creativity Open education A representation of open education Formal education Learning within a fixed framework Riding the open, digital waves of knowledge Freedom to choose your wave and ride
it how you want Beware of sharks Distractions
Lack of personal learning objectives
Lack of networking skills
Lack of skills to engage digitally