Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Yorkshire Swine
Any hair other than white anywhere on the animal's body.
Hernia or ruptures
One testicle or any pronounced abnormal condition of the testicles
Black spots on the skin. Any large black spots or numerous spots.
Evidence of any dewclaw. Small amounts of black pigmentation is allowed. erect ears
white in color
high porportion of lean meat and low back fat
sound and durable Characteristics of the Yorkshire Pig The Yorkshire swine are used for productivity, yet more for shows and performances. Main Uses Most farmers would like to raise Yorkshires because they are reliable, motherly animals. They can contribute to longevity and carcass merit. http://www.nationalswine.com/Home_pages/Breed_Pages/Yorkshire_Breed_Page.html Works Cited Thanks. (: