Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ancient China
Which side is richer?
Ancient China Facts
Modern humans first came to china from Central Asia or India about 50,000 BC.They were Stone Age people,who lived in caves with their dogs and wore fur and leather. They hunted and gathered their food.
About 1800 BC, the Shang Dynasty conquered most of China and ruled it under one emperor.From this point on,chinese history is measured in dynasties.A dynasty is one family of related rulers.
The south of China is richer. Since they are richer there were battles between the south and the north of China.Why is the south of china richer? The south of china is richer because that is where silk comes from.
The chinese believe that on chinese new year evil spirits come ,so they scare them by setting fire to firecrackers.
Ancient China's most common
Ancient China's most common tree is the Cherry Blossom tree. The Cherry Blossom tree can come in different colours.
e.g Red, pink and white.