Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Characterisation
For a story to be believable, it is essential that the writer has created a believable character What a character is wearing How a character speaks
- their accent and use of language can tell us a lot about them Their body movements, language and facial expressions. They way they act towards other characters in your story and their environment The ways other characters and the environment act towards them What a character looks like Use the FIVE SENSES
- Explain what your characters SEE, FEEL, SMELL, HEAR and TASTE (yes, you can even taste air!) Michael Gerard Bauer talks about how he creates realistic, well-rounded characters in his writing.