Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Edward Brooke lll
Transcript of Edward Brooke lll
Post Senate Life
in 1996 Edward Brooke Became the first chairman of the Worlds Policy Tower. In 2002 he was diagnosed with breast cancer and wanted to raise awareness out the cause in men.
Edward Brooke III
I chose Edward because he served in the U.S. Army and risked his life to save the U.S.A.
His Political Life.
He won the Presidential Medal Of Freedom, The Congressional Gold Medal, and The Bronze Star Medal.
By: Paul Miozzi
He was a republican politician. In 1966 he became the first african american to be Popularly elected into the untied state senate. He was the last black Republican to serve in he US senate until 2012. He served two terms and then got out-voted by Paul Tsongas in 1978.
His early life
He was a officer for 5 years in the army. He was the second of three children. He was born in Washington D.C. He attended Dunbar High school.
thanks for watching