Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ir+a+infinitive
A verb in the most simple form.
EXAMPLE: to play, to read, to walk
What are the conjugations of IR?
Él, Ella, Usted va
Ellos, Ellas, Ustedes van
To be going to do somthing in the near future.
EXAMPLE: Yo voy a jugar al tenis hoy. (I'm going to play tenis today.)
ir+a+infinitive Jeremy Emmer
When do you use ir+a+ifinitive