Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5 Reasons US entered WWII
Transcript of 5 Reasons US entered WWII
1) Bombing of Pearl Harbor
The Japanese surprised attacked Pearl Harbor which cause the US to declare war 3 days later.
Germans sinking US ships while taking supplies to England
Germans used unrestricted submarine warfare after they promised not to 2 years prior to that.
Japan's demands on the United States
They were unreasonably demanding the US orders such as re-instating oil sales
England begged us
England and France were typically our allies, so we would've stepped in soon anyways.
German submarines beginning to shoot at US war ships
Germany had declared war on us.