Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Instructional Technology
Project Based Learning
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Should Students Bring Cell Phones to School?
Bring Your Own Device
Cell phones, tablets, and laptops are all tech tools that are at our fingertips now. Adults and children alike are always glued to these tech tools. But are they taking over our lives? Some would say yes. However, there is no denying that these tech tools have created a global learning society.
Educators recognize this and are realizing that using these tools are becoming necessary in everyday instruction. More teachers are required to facilitate learning with the help of IPads, laptops, desktops, SmartBoards, MimioBoards, The cell phone of today is a mini computer that you merely keep in your back pocket. You can text and call someone. You can also
Instructional Technology of Today
What is Project Based Learning?