Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of jason-samora
by: Jason Harmer
it creates little to no pollution.
it is made in rural areas so it does not bother anyone.
if wind is blowing fast everyone benefits.
it has to be put in areas where a lot of wind is.
the turbines have to be big(tall)to capture a lot of wind.
it has to be a windy day to get a lot of energy.
solar energy creates little to no pollution.
solar energy is a great alternative energy in rural areas.
solar energy is a good energy source for cars, trucks,and other things because it is almost always sunny.
it has to be sunny to get solar energy.
if you have solar powered vehicles it has to be sunny so you can reach your destination.
you can't get energy if it is not sunny.
hydro electric energy
hydroelectric energy creates little to no pollution.
it creates energy from water that can be used again and again.
if you live in a rainy area hydroelectric energy is good.
there has to be water to get energy.
if your in a drought ,you won't get much energy.
if you don't get much rain,don't get hydroelectric energy.
brain pop jr.