Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Norman Bethune
1916: Bachelor Degree in Medicine
Married to Francis Campbell Penney
1935: Joined Communist Party
Death: November 12, 1939 Established teaching and nursing hospitals
Invented & refined medical instruments
Free clinics in Montreal Thank you! Against Japanese invasion in China in 1938
Taught necessary medical skills for:
Warfare to the Chinese
Medical Advisor in 1939
Death due to infection
Relations between China and Canada He was:
Stretcher Bearer in WWI 1936: Verge of civil war
Went to aid Spanish groups fighting against fascists
Set up a blood banks in Spain Obtain funds for Spain after returning to Canada in 1936 - He is in the medical hall of fame