Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mark Wood ASL Biography
Transcript of Mark Wood ASL Biography
2007 later they made their first movie, Forget Me Not
2007-2009 they produced three more successful movies, Wrong Game, The Legend of the Mountain Man, and Gerald
In 2009, Gerald won the World Deaf Cinema Award for best movie Middle Years After high school mark spent 2 years with his family
Mark then attended California College for Deaf in Fremont, California
In college Mark studied Direction and Production
After graduating Mark went to the University of Indiana to produce his first movie
Later, Mark married his wife, Mindy Mark was born on October 23rd 1975 in Northern California
He grew up in an all deaf family
Mark loved making up signed stories
At age 5 Mark went to California School of Deaf Mark is working on his 8th film
Mark lives in Austin Texas with his wife Mindy and son Jon.