Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Parts of a Newsletter
Transcript of Parts of a Newsletter
The banner on the front which identifies the name of the newsletter.
Table of Contents
May appear on the front cover or on an inside page, and visual clues to some of the articles may appear.
The section which gives the name of the publisher, contact details, staff names.
Identifies each article
A short phrase usually set above
One or more lines of text between the headline and the body of an article.
Smaller heading in the body which divides the article into sections
The main part of the article.
A short phrase which identifies the writer of the article.
Phrases, often quotes, used to draw attention to the article.
Used when an article goes from one page to another to help the reader find where the article goes.
A small symbol used at the end of the article to signal to the reader that the article is finished.
The continuation instructions that is jumped to the next page
Headers/footers which repeat on each page.
Head and shoulders image of the writer next to the article.
Short sentences or phrases linked to images.