Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Evolution of the Palanquin
Transcript of The Evolution of the Palanquin
What is it?
A passenger conveyance, usually for one person, consisting of a covered or boxlike litter carried by means of poles resting on the shoulders of several men.
Wheel-less land transportation
Powered by humans
Efficient , it works on all terrain transportation
Also known as litters
The Palanquin was mentioned in the bible song 3:9
Royalty traveling in the litter had a jester following them to tell them tails and jokes to keep them entertained
The Humans caring the litter are Boyees and they where paid well and had a good life called
A Type of encased human transportation
There are different types in: Egypt, India, Ancient China, England and Greece
Sizes, Shape and # of Humans
• Originated in east Asia but were exactly is unknown