Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/28/2017
September 28th, 2017
Plant Cell vs. Animal Cell
Class Activity 17
1. Identify an example of a prokaryotic organism.
2. Identify an example of a eukaryotic organism.
3. Draw and label a model of the plasma membrane (cell membrane).
4. Draw a typical eukaryotic cell and label the cytoplasm and the organelles therein.
5. Identify the general functions of the following organelles and structures:
nucleus, nucleolus, mitochondrion, rough endoplasmic reticulum, smooth endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi, ribosome, lysosome, centrioles, cytoskeleton, chloroplast, vacuole
6. Contrast animal cells with plant cells using labeled drawings.