Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cuneiform
By: Lauren Watkins
Writing was apart of a lot of the school learning system.
Many schools trained boys to write the cuneiform script.
Until the were men boys, practiced writing the words and script over and over again.
Trained young men to become scribes
Help the communication become more effective
More of an efficient way to read literature on tablets
Educational systems & writing system advanced over time
If kingdoms wanted to send warning to others they can send a tablet next door.
Sumerian kings created many traditions and cultures about advancing education and the writing system with cuneiform.
Did you know......
What does your writing look like?!
Cuneiform was very important resource to the Sumerians and Mesopotamian.
Even the education and literature today have more advanced writing systems.
Many civilizations soon developed more writing forms
Cuneiform was practiced and performed on clay tablets with sharp reed sticks to keep the symbols and words on the clay.
Now people use paper,pencil,pen or a computer screen.