Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mercury
Mercury has a circumference of about 15329 km and a radius of 2440 km and surface area of about
74, 797, 000 km
Distance from the sun: 5,730,000 km
Distance from Earth: 4,650,000 km
Mercury reaches a top temperature of 427 degrees Celsius but on the other side it drops dramatically on the dark side to a lowest of minus 173 Celsius.
Mercury takes eighty eight days to orbit the sun but when you look at Mercury from earth it looks like it takes 116 days from earth. A day on Mercury 58 earth days 15 hours and 30 minutes.
With possible traces of argon, carbon dioxide, water, nitrogen, xenon, krypton, neon, calcium and magnesium.
On the dark side of Mercury there is a thin layer of ice. The surface of mercury is
the dark side; -173.75.c
What Mercury is made of
Mercury is made of rock,ice and it has an iron core
Mercury the God
Mercury was the God of thievery and messengers
Is Life on Mercury possible
MESSENGER went to mercury and found water.
Thanks for watching
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
;P ;P ;P;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P