Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sustainability
Fuel Efficient School Buses
How a gas boiler system works
Fire ignited by gas
Gas fire heats pipes filled with water
That heated water is then pumped through out the whole building
That heat is then blown out through vents usually located on the floors or on ceilings.
Solution-Insulate pipes more
- lowering the thermostat
Takes less Fuel
Produce clean fumes
Saves School money
Used in every school
600 trays a day
Go to Landfills
Driving question: In what ways can we make Hamilton High School more sustainable?
Creating Safe Energy
No Fossil Fuels
Reducing Green House Gases
Saving Big Bucks
Solar Panels- to self produce electricity and save money
Do to heat loss through pipes they should be insulated to save money.
Reduce the amount of water usage.
Reduce gas usage.
Goal: Make Hamilton High School more sustainable.
Don't need to buy more
Need to Clean
The Heating System
How do they work?
Switch to Plastic Trays
Sustainability and the Triple Bottom Line
Triple Bottom Line...
Way to measure sustainability
Effects People, Profit, Planet
Thanks for watching!